Knutsford Old Sessions House

 I am originally from the North of England, so I visit quite regularly. This is the Old Sessions pub in Knutsford. Recently refurbished with a new menu, and it is just lovely with an AMAZING menu for Lunch and Dinner.

They serve a range of platters. I have twice now opted for the coastal platter. A glorious array of seafood. I mean come on, just look at it.

The Coastal consists of: Potted Prawn Cocktail, Salmon Fillet, Mackerel Pate (in the cute jar), fancy Fish and Chips with mushy peas. Artisan bread and a rocket salad in the middle. I LOVE this, and would happily order it each time I go, but I am determined to try something different next time.

Be sure to check them out if you find yourself in Knutsford. 

http://www.oldsessionshouse.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment