My London 2012 experience

As we all know, London in the summer of 2012 hosted the Olympic Games. I was lucky to be a part of it. I was working for LOCOG, the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games. So here is a short series of photos documenting my amazing experience I had during the Olympic Games.

I was lucky enough to go to several events, including opening and closing ceremonies, USA play Basketball, and Laura Trott ride in the Velodrome. I had a fantastic summer of 2012, and a pretty hard one to top. So here is a little photo series of my experience. 


The amazing aquatics centre.


The strange sculpture/observatory/supposedly reflecting the Olympic rings?


Crowds excited for the opening ceremony.








Danny Boyle's amazing vision.








Oh hey its Rihanna



Oh hey its Coldplay.


Spectacular fireworks.




There are no words... 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks amazing :) How long have you been blogging for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! About 2 weeks! Enjoying it so far :)

      Delete